We are looking for a Data Quality Engineer for Data project on AWS.
Our customer, as a proven leader in global commerce, provides flexible E-commerce solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services, and SaaS. Their cloud-based E-commerce platform simplifies recurring billing, optimizes the customer experience, and offers comprehensive global payment capabilities. Leveraging customers' expertise, technology, and services, clients effectively increase customer acquisition and retention while rapidly expanding into international markets for revenue growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
• As a Data Quality Engineer at cleverbridge, you will be working on providing a next-generation, Big Data-Ready, cloud-based solution to access and analyze.
• As a member of an agile team, you will be using the most modern tools of data warehousing, reporting, and analytics to support an internal and external client base.
• Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
• Work closely with Product Managers, Data Stewards, Data Engineers, and Cloud Developers to define data models and schemas that combine data from various sources into a standardized data.
• Work closely with our stakeholders to capture quality requirements and implement those
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations on current and emerging data strategies and platform trends specific to the e-commerce industry.
• You will define and implement data quality check approaches and tools. Data quality and stability of data pipelines are key to our analytics world and for our partners.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Help us to introduce functionality testing our data automatically against data glossaries, fighting regression with us
• Test our data transformation and visualization functionality
• Act as last approval in between the data engineering squad and stakeholders
Desired Skills and Competencies:
• Experience with DevOps and engineering best practices, especially Docker, Git, testing in Python, and SQL (T-SQL)
• Cloud technologies (preferably AWS). Proficient with Amazon ecosystem (AWS, Redshift, Athena, S3, EMR)
• creating and maintaining ETL/ELT pipeline architecture.
• Understanding, testing and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Entrepreneurial work ethics, maybe interest in a leadership role
• Proficient Technical English – we are a global team
• Computer science or related engineering degree and 3 years of professional experience as a Data QA Engineer/Data Architect.
• Industry-specific knowledge and experience (e-commerce) desired but not mandatory
• Worked in an agile environment
• Data visualization experience, exposure to the UI/UX field
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more