N-iX is looking for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
You will provide a high level of expertise in the areas of Automated QA activities for applications developed by our client, with particular focus on client web applications, web components, high volume data flow/transactions, and QA Automation framework. The Senior QA Engineer should have strong development, communication, and planning skills as well as in-depth knowledge of quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Setup and maintain API automation testing framework
- Do manual API testing of backend services with Postman or other tools.
- Understand application workflow and write test strategies, test plans, and test cases throughout the development lifecycle
- Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases
- Continuously maintain/improve the automation baseline and existing test cases in order to achieve better coverage and quality
- Participate in sprint planning activities and lead QA team members in the estimating planning, scheduling and performing of automated and manual testing
- Setup and configure test environments and import test data
- Work closely with Software Engineers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds
- Manage defect tracking and proactively identify risks to management; monitor and report results
- Perform root cause analysis of defects, conduct lessons learned meetings and propose improvements in processes and methodologies
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Perform automation scripting code reviews and encourage best practices amongst QA engineers
- BS in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a QA Engineer role with solid progression in responsibility
- Experience with Kafka testing
- Experience with writing simple SQL scripts to test results in database
- Good understanding of mircoservice architecture
- Be able to work with other teams and collaborate with them.
- Experience with testing high-performance systems
- Advanced knowledge of system development lifecycle, methodology, and testing knowledge.
- Expert ability to apply quality assurance techniques to in-depth testing and test plans.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more