We are looking for a Senior Java Backend Software Engineer to join our development team. Our client is a UK based company, that is focused on providing learning materials for over 8 million learners throughout the UK.
We're looking for a professional ready to face challenges, take part in solution making and handle tasks independently while working as a part of our development team.
- Design and develop business applications based on requirements specification
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
- Provide effort estimations
- Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site
- Be proactive, participate in decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
- 5+ years of extensive Java development
- Understanding of microservices architecture design and implementation
- A solid background in spring-boot or a similar Java-based framework
- AWS Service (EC2,ECS and RDS)
- Experience using Docker, Docker Swarm, or Kubernetes
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs.
- Relational database design and optimization with MySQL / Postgres / Oracle
- Experience with CI/CD
- Source code control systems (e.g. GitLab)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents