We are looking for a talented Back-End Engineer to join our team. Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops a SaaS product for managing customers, employees daily
challenges to improve their work and daily life. Goal of the product is to create an environment where everybody can safely raise ideas which can help to find the best solution to any problem.
Product focus on transformation from older web technologies to new ones.
You will closely work with the team of developers to build the product and reach project Goals.
- Work on the existing system and deliver customer-driven enhancements
- Develop web applications with a deep focus on making it as great as possible
- Communicate with the client’s team directly on a daily basis
- Continuous learning — you will be always learning
- 4+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Previous experience with agile process, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced
- and distributed teams.
- Must have excellent communication in English - both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Container technologies (e.g., Docker)
- Messaging systems
- Microservices architecture
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings