Headquartered in London, our Client is an independent software vendor and a leading global provider of software solutions for Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Analysis and Application Portfolio Management. The Client has customers spanning the Americas, EMEA, Australasia and Asia-Pacific regions as well as all verticals sectors, both government and commercial. Core capabilities provided by the Product include an enhanced Microsoft Visio diagramming interface, a powerful central repository for all enterprise architecture or business process models and documentation, and a range of tools for visualization, analysis and decision making.
N-iX is looking to on-board a team of professionals to augment the client’s office on their products development. Our project is using cutting edge technology, and as such we encourage our Developers stay ahead of current trends and best practices. Ideally we’d like a candidate that reflects this, with a keen interest in the latest frameworks and technologies. The primary focus will be to build robust and scalable back-end for the Product using .Net Core and Azure technologies. The work environment is Agile Scrum, with Scrum teams operating in 2 week sprints. This is an opportunity to be part of a fun, lively development team, with good team spirit and willingness to create good software.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment
- Proven hands on experience with coaching distributed and multinational teams
- Highly desirable is previous experience with Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps
- Confident in building meaningful Agile reporting and dashboards
- Strong understanding of System and SW development life cycle (SDLC) process
- Must be an excellent communicator and negotiator, able to gain the respect of the team, Product Owners, external stakeholders, and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and drive predictability
- Highly organised and detail focussed
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working with SAFe methodology
- Guide and coach the team to follow Scaled Agile practices
- Facilitate all Scrum processes and events
- Help the Scrum Team achieve higher levels of maturity
- Clearing obstacles
- Maintain and evolve agile reporting dashboards for use by the team and various stakeholders
- Monitor & track progress and risks.
- Helps Product Owner in Product Backlog management and making sure that everyone in the Scrum Team understands it.
- Promotes Scrum and helps everyone to understand and practice it on a daily basis.
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents