WBS is a leading provider of online training and education. They are active in Germany and internationally with five strong brands – with a lot of knowledge and a lot of heart. We rely on digital learning and teaching formats that specifically strengthen skills and personal responsibility. In this way, we sustainably increase the job and career opportunities of our customers and support companies in the further training of their employees.
Our software development department supplies the right software for managing customers, courses, modules, trainers etc.
- Guide and coach the team to follow Scaled Agile practices
- Facilitate all Scrum processes and events
- Help the Scrum Team achieve higher levels of maturity
- Clearing obstacles
- Maintain and evolve agile reporting dashboards for use by the team and various stakeholders
- Monitor & track progress and risks.
- Helps Product Owner in Product Backlog management and makes sure that everyone in the Scrum Team understands it.
- Promotes Scrum and helps everyone to understand and practice it on a daily basis.
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment
- Proven hands-on experience with coaching distributed and multinational teams
- Highly desirable is previous experience with building meaningful Agile reporting and dashboards
- Strong understanding of System and SW development life cycle (SDLC) process
- Must be an excellent communicator and negotiator, able to gain the respect of the team, Product Owners, external stakeholders, and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and drive predictability
- Highly organized and detail focussed
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working with SAFe methodology
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meet-ups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more