We are looking for a mature software engineer to participate in the development of a wide spectrum of Client’s projects, spanning web applications, background services, data ingestion and processing pipelines, reporting and analytical applications to AI/machine learning. This position offers a great opportunity to work across a wide range of technological infrastructures, while making impactful contributions.
As an integral member of the Client’s team, you will participate in the design, development, and enhancement of our Client’s proprietary applications systems primarily primarily in Microsoft .NET C# / MS SQL Server environment. The position demands someone who can communicate effectively with team members, analyze problems, and create solutions that meet functional as well as non-functional needs such as scalability, reliability, and extensibility. The ideal candidate is motivated, detail-oriented, results-driven and possess great collaboration skills.
- Design and build applications with a focus on user experience, reliability and performance
- Maintain and enhance existing code
- Follow, learn and apply new technologies and innovations
- Pursue opportunities to improve delivery quality and efficiency
- Coach and mentor other team members when needed.
- Strong skills and understanding of .NET C# programming and coding standards.
- Strong knowledge of .Net Web API, Entity Framework and OData and n-tier application architecture.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- Strong understanding of database design and development using MSSQL.
- Expertise in development and optimization of T-SQL procedures, views and queries.
- Experience with cloud services AWS / Azure (Message Queuing, Storage etc.).
- Self-starter, ability to learn and adapt quickly, and a willingness for self-improvement.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding paries
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more