N-iX, an international software development companies group (Ukraine, Malta, Sweden, USA, Poland) with development centers in Lviv and Kyiv is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated candidate to fill in the position of Middle Legal Counsel.
The successful candidate will be part of the Legal team which has as its mission full legal support of the Company.
- Legal support of non-disclosure agreements review, negotiations and signing process with clients
- Legal support of contracting process with vendors
- Legal support in Human Сapital domain
- Performing research on specific legal issues and drafting analyses and studies
- Legal support of services agreements review, negotiations and signing process with clients
- Day-to-day legal support of N-iX companies’ business and corporate activity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law
- 3+ years experience of practicing: legal support of international business and trade, civil law, corporate law, labor law
- Successful track record of working on an international level and in international team environments
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
- A natural bias for action, a high degree of commitment and self-motivation, and a proactive approach to getting things done
- A strong service focus and proven ability to work efficiently and meet demanding deadlines
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in Ukrainian and English.
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive remuneration and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 business days of paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Healthcare & Sports program
- Education reimbursement
- COVID-19 support
- Comfortable office spaces
- Gym, masseur, and corporate doctor
- Corporate events, parties, and team buildings
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English with the level of your desired salary.