N-iX is one of the fastest growing Ukrainian IT companies providing comprehensive software development services to Fortune 500 companies and well-established businesses worldwide.
We believe that it is all about a team. And that is why “We are looking for a team of missionaries, not a team of mercenaries.” Mercenaries build whatever they're told to build. Missionaries are true believers in the vision and are committed to solving problems.
We are looking for a Change Manager to join our HR CoE team.
You will be empowered to figure out the best solutions and implement the change that makes a difference for the whole company.
You will be empowered and accountable for:
- Design and implementation of key People processes and initiatives, such as: recruitment efficiency, performance management, onboarding, engagement surveys and people culture, job architecture, people analytics, learning and development programs, etc.
- Define, measure and continuously improve employee experience.
- Support change management efforts through impact analysis, key stakeholder identification, communications planning and thought partnership.
- Leverage data to evaluate strategies and programs measuring the achievement of established goals and action plans.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (Change manager / Organizational Development Manager, etc)
- Advanced user of MS PowerPoint, Excel, BPMN tools
- Upper-intermediate + level of English
- Self-starter that demonstrates leadership with or without formal authority
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Ability to drill down to find root cause of issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and communication skills
It would be great if you have experience or passion to grow in such areas as:
- Leading large-scale change management programs
- Implementing HRMS tool
- Creating extensive communication plans and content
- Designing Learning and Development programs
- Product management or Business analysis
- People analytics
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Healthcare & Sport benefits
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more