for a talented Python Software Engineer
, who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
is European company. We are working on the unique product that protects brands and their content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool. Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.
What are you going to do here?
Your day-to-day will be split between writing beautiful, idiomatic Python 3.7 code, reviewing pull requests from other team members, and debugging complex issues. Namely, contributing with your experience in software design and architecture.
Would be a plus:
- 2+ years of experience working with Python and
Regular expression operations
- Deep knowledge and experience with Python 3 and Web scraping
- Ability to write reusable, idiomatic Python code (pep8, flake8, isort, black)
- Understanding the work of HTTP using a proxy
- Experience working with Selenium or Playwright
- Knowledge and working experience in Linux based operating system
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders, strong problem-solving skills
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodology and large scale application development
- Experience contributing to shared codebases using version control systems: Git
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Intermediate English level required
- An understanding of the basic architecture of web-applications and proficiency with browser-integrated developer tools
- Reverse engineering experience (Js2Py)
- Efficient text processing with regular expressions and XML parsing
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings