We are looking for a skilful Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our customer - Integrated Shipping Services has set itself apart as an independent carrier with a fresh, unique approach. His strategy as a global niche carrier offers distinctive advantages to customers worldwide. We have created a smart, efficient network that ensures stable, reliable services; and we have made it our mission to focus on the needs of our customers, which stand at the heart of all our decisions. The main idea of our product operates in select trades, where it has a competitive advantage and where it can provide superior service. We maintain a flexible partnership approach with other major carriers, and our new line structure is a much-needed alternative to customers concerned about the current alliance-dominated market.
- Developing CI/CD and implementing to the projects/platforms/technologies
- Improve Automation process
- Improve stability and deployment reliability
- Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience of at least 4 years in DevOps Tools: ALM: Jira; Version control: GitHub, Git, Bitbucket; Configuration Management: Ansible, Puppet; Scripting Languages: Python, Groovy, Bash, PowerShell, Go; CI Tools: Jenkins; Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (must); Working in integrative environment
- Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management with Git and Git flow
- Hands-on knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Excellent English, written and verbal
- High service consciousness
- Experience working in a global company - Advantage.
- Great Self-learning capability: To accomplish self-learning according to direct manager/company needs
- Methodological thinker
- Education: B.A computer since - Advantage.
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days and paid sick leaves