About the client
Our client, is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
- Ability to write QA documentation - Test plan, Test cases, Check lists.
- Design/maintain and execute test cases/check-lists.
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them.
- Provide defects root cause analysis.
- Take part in code review process (automated test cases)
- Perform automated test result analysis for automated regression tests.
- Analyze features for testability and automated test coverage.
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
- Work closely with all scrum teams to make sure each release meets high quality standards.
- Participating proactively in backlog refinement, sprint planning, team retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies.
- 4+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience in testing complex backend systems: microservices, databases, and third-party integrations.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle)
- Experience in Agile software development
- Good knowledge in relational databases, preferably MS SQL
- Good knowledge in Python
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience develop and maintain automation frameworks
- Understanding of TDD principles.
- Experienced with Tools - Swagger, Postman, (Azure Table Storage will be a plus)
- Experience with Version Control System (preferable GIT).
- Ability to analyze root causes of test automation issues and provide corrective actions
- Good understanding of CI/CD (knowledge of Azure DevOps will be a plus)
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings