N-iX is looking for a talented Lead Java Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas to product development. Join one of our rock star teams with strong engineering practices and mature scrum processes to help our client (a world-known company, one of the largest in the industry) with the digital transformation of solutions, and you'll never feel stuck in your professional growth.
N-iX partners are located across the world: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, and over 30 other countries. Let's drive the global change together!
Our customer is a big retail company. The Software Engineer will take part in creation of a software solutions that supports client business needs, and integrate various systems into the newly built solution. New technologies, new product, friendly team, no late calls.
- 2-3 years of Spring framework and building Spring web application
- Understanding and experience developing and deploying microservices
- Experience developing REST interfaces, OpenApi
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills
- OOP, OOD, Design Patterns proficient
- Working knowledge of NoSQL technologies – Mongo DB
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Kafka streaming
- Familiar with GrayLog, Grafana
- Lead Team from Tech side
- Design architecture and solutions
- Communicate with cross-functional teams about service integration
- Promote best practices to improve the quality of our code and processes.
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Provide system or technical development expertise to the team
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
- Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings