About the Client
Our client is a diversified multinational holding company active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. It is the world’s largest watchmaking group, and supplies nearly all the components required for the watches. It's production companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world. It is also a leader in the field of sports event timing.
We are looking for perspective and ambitious iOS Software Engineer
to join our team!
- Working on creating new iOS native application
- Be aligned with UX/UI, Test and iOS development teams on requirements and specifications
- Understand current application workflows and provide maintenance help when necessary
- Provide technical support and act as a Subject Matter Expert in iOS app development and maintenance
The ideal candidate is also:
- 2+ years of experience of Swift development
- Good Knowledges of Swift
- Good Knowledges AzureDevops (CI/CD), Git, et Sonar.
- Already developed mobile application that used communication with embedded device : Internal BLE library
- Web services : REST and flux JSON.
- Design pattern : Swift Clean Architecture, Protocol Oriented
- Unit tests (TDD, ATDD).
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Has agile mindset and is a good team player
- Possesses knowledge of computer science fundamentals which prevents him/her from reinventing the wheel
- Is pragmatic: gets things done, can find a creative compromise between an ideal technical solution and actual client needs
- Understands the value of testing, quality, continuous integration, source control, and code reviews
- Is able to analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings