About the project:
Cleverbridge is a platform that provides global e-commerce and subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow revenue streams. With its flexible, cloud-based billing and monetization platform, cleverbridge integrates seamlessly with client systems, simplifies subscription business models, and delivers an optimized online customer experience.
There is already a development team that consists of 6 C# developers, PO and Agile Coach. We offer up-to-date technologies (C#, GraphQL) and a friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy, zero micromanagement and lots of space to grow as a professional. Team operates in an Agile environment & uses Kanban.
- 4+ years of overall QA experience;
- 2+ years of experience with API testing (Postman, Swagger, etc.);
- Proficiency in any programming language (C#, JS preferable), experience in backend development;
- Proficiency in Git, understanding basic git workflows such as classic Gitflow, GitHub Flow, GitLab Flow, Trunk-Based Development;
- Experience with Microservices, Cloud-based Services (AWS);
- Experience with REST API, GraphQL;
- Understanding of Agile development (Scrum/Kanban), TDD/BDD, CI/CD;
- English: upper-Intermediate or above.
Nice to have:
- Experience in UI Automation testing (Selenium, Cypress);
- Experience in contract testing (Pact);
- Design and maintain a framework for contracts validations in microservices architecture;
- Help teammates in writing and executing automation contracts and API tests;
- Collaborate with the development and DevOps team to setup CI pipelines to provide code validation on the contract tests level;
- Take responsibility for supporting the QA automation process;
- Review developer’s code and unit-tests according to the Test Pyramid approach;
- Communicate with stakeholders to provide test reports.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings