Our client is a successful Insurance company, aiming to become a leading FinTech for energy insurance and installation of carbon saving products. In 10 years of existence, we acquired 180,000 customers and are continuing to grow! We challenge the status quo and strive to provide better quality and pricing of home plan cover to consumers across the UK.
It is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. Our ambition is to build the next generation of insurance platform, that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and our staff.
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
- Development in rapid pace, delivering quality code in time, code review, writing unit and integration tests, participating in design of new parts of the application.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies.
- Build tools and automation of development techniques.
- Solving problems. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and development or Web solutions using .Net technical stack
- Rich experience in creating REST-based web services
- Working knowledge of Databases/SQL, EF Core
- Affinity with unit and integration testing frameworks and TDD
- DDD, Strong Knowledge of application and cloud design patterns
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Good knowledge of Azure cloud (Azure functions, Azure Storages)
- Understanding of Azure DevOps pipeline
- Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
- Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
- Understanding of IaC
- Understanding of BD
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more