is looking for a strong PHP developer to join our team. If you are enjoying pair programming and working in a small friendly team on big interesting challenges - this opportunity is for you.
Our client is a German company that serves as a platform for comparing car leasing offers. In the company as a whole, we're striving to be agile and make much use of Kanban boards, stand-up meetings, retros, and so on.
Client plans to expand own marketplace to the Netherlands, the goal is to prepare the platform for non-german languages and translate the texts and finally adapt some functionality to the NL specifics. Experience in similar projects would be a plus.
- Strong PHP skills (Laravel)
- Agile experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Development using Debian, Ubuntu, and Linux Mint
- A strong feeling of responsibility. Especially, delivering working and readable code.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to take initiative and bring own ideas
- The ability to work independently on a task
- Collaborate with engineers and business partners to deliver the highest quality
- Participate in expanding our marketplace to the Netherlands
- Propose process improvements and changes
- Validating designs & requirements from the technical perspective
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days and paid sick leaves