N-iX is looking for a talented Senior React Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
By joining one of our engineering squads, you will have the opportunity to make a real and lasting impact. You will be involved in all aspects of delivering the platform from development, API design, unit testing, automated deployment, to coaching and mentoring other team members.
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
- Development in rapid pace, delivering quality code in time, code review, writing unit and integration tests, participating in design of new parts of the application.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies.
- Build tools and automation of development techniques.
- Solving problems. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid experience in designing and development or end-user applications using React
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles
- Affinity with unit, integration and E2E testing frameworks and TDD
- Understanding of design principles behind modifiable, scalable and testable applications
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings