Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is a robust game development and art production studio, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 80 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
We are looking for an Engine Programmer to join our Supermassive Games team. You will be responsible for customizing Unreal Engine 4 (and later UE5) to build a suite of powerful, world-class systems and tools. You’ll be playing a key role in developing future games.
- Expert knowledge of modern C++
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience
- Strong math skills, specifically good knowledge of linear algebra
- Experience with multiple core systems, such as graphics, tools, audio, networking, memory handling, scripting, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Amazing problem-solving skills, ability to understand and work with complex systems & unfamiliar code
Good to have:
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Good knowledge of SDK and technical requirements of Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One or high-end Windows PC
- Performance and memory optimization skills
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings