N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 1,700+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies. N-iX is actively hiring in Poland and has an office in Krakow.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to strengthen our expertise in hiring IT talents in Poland and grow together!
If you are a tech-savvy and result-driven person, who loves working with IT talents and values the inspiring and creative work environment, you would love this job!
Interested? We’re looking forward to seeing your CV!
- Own the full cycle recruiting process: execute the recruiting strategy, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management including employer promotion in the marketplace
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipelines for meeting hiring goals
- Evaluate candidates’ resumes against job requirements and qualify candidates through detailed interviews and assessing skills and technical abilities as required
- Prepare candidate presentation to customer including standard resume, interview preparation, etc.
- Arrange customer interviews by coordinating schedules; maintain effective communication with customers (status meetings, gathering feedback, mail correspondence, etc.)
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitor job offers and compensation practices; emphasize benefits and perks
- Share knowledge, cooperate with stakeholders, and support them with the required data Participate in a Mentorship Program for more junior team members
- 2+ years of relevant working experience as IT Recruiter is a must
- Strong knowledge of a variety of recruitment sourcing strategies including: job campaigns/fairs, applicant tracking system, Internet job boards, social networking and employer branding, help in building the qualified candidate pool for positions
- Must have prior experience using sourcing tools to find active and passive candidates
- The ability to target qualified candidates and screen resumes, identifying potential matches
- Superb communication skills: a compelling, clear communicator able to engage the attention of candidates for our positions
- Strong ownership of your dedicated projects
- Deep understanding of polish IT market
- Intermediate + level of English and Polish
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Benefit cafeteria
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings