About the Client
Development of integrated responsive front-end web application that supports farmers and growers in the use of and natural, organic solutions that improve the health, resilience and productivity of their crops. The application supports the grower in mapping (possible) problems in the crops, choosing the solution to be used and investigating possible side effects of the solution used. In short, with these tools we make life easier for our customers and technical consultants.
Think of the use of useful insects, for example the use of parasitic wasps in case of too high numbers of whitefly in cultivation.
An existing set of applications has been developed in React and React Native that work on top of a backend from REST and GraphQL APIs. The functionality of these applications is to be brought together in the new integrated application.
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive Senior Node/Nest.js Engineer
to join one of our most interesting and challenging projects!
- Take responsibility for discussion, planning and implementation of new features
- Perform code review
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives
- Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
- Deliver great and consistent results being a part of a Scrum team
Nice to have:
- 4+ years of hand on experience with Node/Nest.js
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL and TypeORM
- Understanding of software design principles and back-end application architecture
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Working Agile (Scrum) experience
- Good level of English
- Experience with Frontegg would be a great advantage
- Azure DevOps
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings