N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 1,800+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
N-iX warmly welcomes an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Krakow community and help execute on Poland Growth Strategy (drive pre-sales and engagement from a Polish Delivery perspective, ensure a smooth transition of won clients to local Delivery, and profitably grow local portfolio).
- 5+ years of leadership experience in technology companies (PM/TL)
- Good understanding of modern SDLC methodologies (heavy focus on Agile practices)
- Excellent knowledge of software design, development, test, and delivery methodologies
- Excellent judgment, interpersonal communication, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude
- Sense of urgency and dedication to meeting customer requirements according to the project plan
- Experience taking part in pre-sales and staffing activities
- Experience working with clients from Western Europe, the UK, and North America
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team
- Technical background or previous experience
- English - at least upper-intermediate level
- Overseeing the portfolio of projects as a Senior PM
- Ensure development of existing portfolio by levering best delivery excellence practices and reaching high client satisfaction from service delivery
- Successful new client engagement and onboarding.
- Manage customer expectations & relationships with client’s stakeholders.
- Ensures high satisfaction and engagement of the team members. Maintain a productive environment and company culture across the unit
- Focus on high operational efficiency.
- Being deeply involved in local recruiting, resource management, HR Marketing, and networking to help attract more talents
- Being the ambassador of Functional Offices and Technology Office expertise
- Helping promote the company brand and projects within the local market
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings