One of the largest retail banks in Europe bank, who moves into client services digitalization.
As part of the Java team you will have an opportunity to work with two bank solutions for their clients:
1. Mobile application for clients, available on iOS and Android. This application is used by 130k of clients and is actively supplemented by new features.
2. Web application for entrepreneurs: work in progress, this solution isn’t released yet.
BackEnd solution has microservices architecture (40+), integrates with Ecommerce-acquiring service, 3DS protocol, Portmone, Money Transfer Services, ApplePay, GooglePay, etc. The databases team uses: MongoDB and Oracle Database.
Both products cover main activities of clients: handling deposits, payments and credits, managing bank accounts. Using RabbitMQ, Akita for unit tests.
Testing: unit tests + system tests.
- Development of web services in Java
- Providing unit tests coverage
- Documenting code, creating test cases for users using the API
- Participation in task evaluation, discussion of application architecture
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming, Java language, Java design patterns
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years experience developing using Java, Spring / Spring Boot
- Experience in developing solution architecture, working with enterprise-level system design templates
- Experience with Docker container technologies.
- Experience with non-relational/document databases.
- Understanding of CI / CD technology.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design models.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings