N-iX is one of the fastest growing Ukrainian IT companies providing comprehensive software services to a number of well-known international companies. Since 2002 we've delivered excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in finance, healthcare, hospitality, telecom and other industries, helping our clients to implement technology and transformation. Today, we are a strong community of 1,800+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
N-iX is actively growing so currently we are looking for an Office Manager to take care about our new cozy office in Ivano-Frankivsk.
- Managing the reception area - first point of contact for colleagues and company clients.
- Ensure effective telephone and mail communications
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture and goods, according to the company policies and budgetary restrictions. Processing invoices.
- Ensures proper running of office layout and coordinating service providers to keep the office clean and safe
- Follow office procedures and planning tools
- Providing help with the organization of visits (meetings, transfer, order lunches, etc)
- Support in organization in-house or off-site activities, celebrations and conferences
- Partner to HR operations in on-and off-boarding of employees (workplace preparation, office tour, access card, welcome package)
- Support with the IT department on office equipment
- 2-years' of an experience on Office Management-related positions
- English - Intermediate strong or higher
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Superior correspondence skills
- High level of attention to details and accuracy
- Proactive, ability to multi-tasking and to work autonomously, managing issues from different areas
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization and time management
- Strong planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills, get things done, maintaining a professional appearance, attitude and work ethic at all times
- Full-time job. Office-based.
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings