We are looking for a skillful Product Analyst (with UX experience)
to join our team.
This role is responsible for researching, defining problems, and designing useful (and usable) systems, which assist our internal expert users in performing very complex data-driven tasks.
This is a key leadership role in our agile team, a heterogenic group of developers, analysts, product managers, and stakeholders. It requires a unique mix of creativity, analytical thinking, communication skills, and agile mindset.
The products we design are key to ZIM’s business strategy and are regularly reported directly to ZIM’s C-level.
- Lead research through user interviews, stakeholder workshops, contextual observations, artifact analysis, and other methods of collecting needs and requirements. Maintain personal relationships with users and stakeholders to stay informed.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs. Understand the domain, business processes, user tasks, existing flows, and systems to anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and get immersed in complex domains to understand deep currents.
- Help prioritize initiatives and build a product roadmap
- Design product solutions which address these requirements, while considering an appropriate level of complexity for the scope and priority
- Simplify complex content and ideas into functional, usable interfaces
- Communicate design concepts and negotiate with stakeholders and developers to arrive at a design that supports both the business and a strong user experience
- Generate user stories, wireframes, diagrams, and flows which capture the design in just enough detail to successfully serve the development team
- Support and participate in the development process of both front-end or back-end functionality, during development and testing
- Continuously test and analyze user performance throughout the development cycle
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Serve as a liaison between the business, the users, the developers and the product.
Nice to have:
- An ability to listen. Actively, honestly, empathically.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills. The ability to conceptualize, generalize, and see patterns, think in systems. Have experience applying root-cause analysis. Be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions independently.
- An ability to communicate. Work with multiple stakeholders and team members, and need to be able to convey needs, requirements, and solutions to different departments and skill sets.
- 10+ combined years of UX/UI/HF Design, Research, Product Management, containing at least one of the below:
- 5+ years of experience in leading user experience, human factors, product management.
- 3+ years in business analysis, product management, systems engineering or other related fields
- Good understanding of user centered design, information architecture, and human factors.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with users, stakeholders and team to communicate changes, probe for answers, persuade and be persuaded.
- Be able to understand priorities and shape solutions accordingly
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and implement projects
- A bachelor’s degree in design, engineering, business or related fields
- Experience working with multi-functional
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Experience leading and supporting successful projects
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings