Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is one of the biggest game development and art production vendors in Ukraine, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 40 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
N-iX Game and VR Studio is in search of creative and motivated UI/UX designer to help our customers build the ideal product.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include searching for optimal solutions, designing UI layouts with a high level of graphical details, designing UI animations and supporting developers with implementation of designed UI in game engines. So, knowledge about the game development tech processes will be a huge plus.
In this position, we expect you to innovate and create modern interfaces using the most recent trends.
- Create friendly user experience, identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Design mockups and prototypes (both static and animated) that clearly demonstrate UI interaction models
- Design graphical assets such as icons, logos and other elements that can be used in the game UI
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and designers in the implementation of UI components and assets
- Present design solutions to the customer and conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- The portfolio must contain apps UI designs, preferably examples of game UI
- Fluency with UI design tools (Figma, Adobe XD…)
- Fluency with graphic design tools, most notably Adobe Creative Cloud pack (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Skills in motion graphics, ability to animate UI in Adobe After Effects
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to work productively and follow commitments
Good to have:
- Experience in preparing and implementation of UI in Unity/Unreal engine
- Artistic skills, experience of work with graphic tablet
- Game design skills
- English: Intermediate+
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings