N-iX is looking for a talented Middle Full Stack Software Engineer (PHP, Node.js)
who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
Our product provides real time customer messaging capabilities to thousands of businesses around the world. As a member of our team, you will work to enhance and scale the main platform.
- Work closely with product owners to refine requirements and adapt the platform architecture to the changing needs of our customers
- Help identify and address technical debt and architectural improvements in multiple areas of microservice-oriented-architecture
- Coordinate with backend engineers to design scalable solutions to complex system enhancements
- Supported by team of dedicated QA engineers, ship quality software on-time
- Aid in the hiring and mentoring of other engineers on the backend team
- Work with your team and managers to continually improve development practices and processes
- 3+ years of professional PHP (Laravel) experience
- Experience with NodeJS (there are some microservices)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience with PHP Unit-testing backend code
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Redis
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with Docker + Kubernetes
- Experience with developing multi-language interfacesTDD/BDD
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings