N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 1,700+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
N-iX is looking for a Senior PMO Manager to join our team. PMO is one of the strategy forward directions at N-IX which helps to ensure repeatable success of projects' delivery.
As a Senior PMO Manager, you will support establishing and continuous improvement of standard project management practices in the company based on industry best practices.
You will also drive project management competence development across the company.
- Participate in development and establishment of PMO function and PMO processes
- Participate in development and establishment of standard project management practices/processes across the company
- Conduct technical interviews/evaluations for project managers
- Conduct trainings
- Conduct internal and external project management assessments
- Lead and drive company initiatives with regards to project management
- Collaborate with all company functions and provide all necessary support with regards to project management and PMO processes
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree (preferably in Computer Science or similar)
- 5+ years of proven experience in IT project management
- English spoken and written: Upper-Intermediate+
- Successful driving at least two projects hands-on from inception to final delivery without supervision
- Proven experience of managing projects with predictive and agile development life cycle
- Proven experience of managing solution-based/fixed-scope/fixed-price projects
- Expertise in project management tools, industry best practices and trends
- Experience in process management and process establishment is desirable
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Benefit cafeteria
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings