N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 1,900+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies. N-iX is actively hiring in Bulgaria and has an office in Sofia.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to strengthen our expertise in hiring IT talents in Bulgaria and grow together!
If you are a tech-savvy and result-driven person, who loves working with IT talents and values the inspiring and creative work environment, you would love this job!
Interested? We’re looking forward to seeing your CV!
- Executes recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Develops creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipelines to meet hiring goals
- Evaluates candidates' resumes against job requirements and qualifies candidates through detailed interviews and assessing skills and technical abilities as required
- Prepares candidate presentation to the customer including standard resume, interview preparation, etc.
- Arranges customer interviews by coordinating schedules; maintains effective communication with customer (status meetings, gathering feedback, mail correspondence, etc.)
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
Desired Skills and Experience:
Please note, we will consider candidates only with experience in recruitment
- Relevant working experience (2+ years) in recruitment
- Strong knowledge of a variety of recruitment sourcing strategies including job campaigns/fairs, applicant tracking system, Internet job boards and social networking and employer branding, to help build the qualified candidate pool for positions
- Must have prior experience using sourcing tools to find active and passive candidates
- The ability to target qualified candidates and screen resumes identifying potential matches
- Superb communication skills; a compelling, clear communicator able to engage the attention of candidates for our positions
- Proven ability to work under pressure and accommodate changing demands
- At least upper-intermediate English is a must
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings