Our team is looking for a strong and talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
About the project:
Cleverbridge is a platform that provides global e-commerce and subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow revenue streams. With its flexible, cloud-based billing and monetization platform, cleverbridge integrates seamlessly with client systems, simplifies subscription business models, and delivers an optimized online customer experience.
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems;
- Working as part of a value stream team that owns a specific business service (micro services);
- Participate in designing the service to be cloud-native;
- Automate build/deployment of service, ship code to production (CI/CD);
- Monitor and measure systems for performance, load & capacity planning;
- Deploy infrastructure as сode;
- Managing operations, triaging, and fixing the operational issue;
- You build it you run it.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with AWS or other cloud environments;
- AWS EKS (deployment centric), Route53, VPC (TGW), opensearch, prometheus/grafana (or comparable non-AWS solutions);
- Jenkins, gitlab CI or comparable;
- Docker / Kubernetes - is a must-have;
- Terraform (IaC);
- Tech skills according to value stream team:
- Linux system administration;
- Bash/Shell scripting experience;
- Experience designing and deploying cloud services using Infrastructure as code tools;
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with scripting languages to write automation tools;
- Experience with application monitoring tools;
- Confident level of English for daily communication.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible;
- A competitive salary and good compensation package;
- Flexible and personalized career growth;
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more);
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing;
- Education reimbursement;
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off;
- Healthcare & Sport program;
- Medical insurance;
- Memorable anniversary presents;
- Corporate events and team buildings.