We are looking for a skilled Full-Stack Software engineer to join our team.
About the Client:
Development of integrated responsive front-end web application that supports farmers and growers in the use of and natural, organic solutions that improve the health, resilience and productivity of their crops. The application supports the grower in mapping (possible) problems in the crops, choosing the solution to be used and investigating possible side effects of the solution used. In short, with these tools we make life easier for our customers and technical consultants.
Think of the use of useful insects, for example the use of parasitic wasps in case of too high numbers of whitefly in cultivation.
An existing set of applications has been developed in React and React Native that work on top of a backend from REST and GraphQL APIs. The functionality of these applications is to be brought together in the new integrated application.
- Take responsibility for discussion, planning and implementation of new features
- Perform code review
- Working with Nest.js-based back-end and React-based front-end in approximate ratio 70/30
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives
- Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
- Deliver great and consistent results being a part of a Scrum team
Nice to have:
- 4+ years of hand on experience with Node/Nest.js
- 1+ years of experience with React
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL and TypeORM
- Understanding of software design principles and back-end application architecture
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Working Agile (Scrum) experience
- Good level of English
- Experience with Frontegg would be a great advantage
- Typescript GraphQL
- Azure DevOps
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings