N-iX is one of the fastest growing Ukrainian IT companies providing comprehensive software development services to a number of well-known international companies as well as European and US tech start-ups. Since 2002 we’ve delivered excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in finance, healthcare, hospitality, telecom and other industries, helping our clients to implement technology and business transformations.
We have an exciting role to offer within the Travel Services team at N-iX.
We are looking for a Travel Manager.
- Handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (visa, flights, lodgings, etc.)
- Researching a wide variety of travel-related information requests independently
- Calculating TB for trips within Ukraine and abroad
- Providing guidance to employees/customers about travel requirements
- Daily financial reporting of travel expenses
- Working with confidential department records and files
- Having regular contact with travel service providers (airlines, hotels, and other travel providers)
- Preparing the report for client invoicing, checking traveling balance after the trip, making necessary financial documents
- Determining traveler preferences, requirements and suggesting suitable optimal travel packages
- Cooperating with Global Mobility regarding different visa support (PBH, Nomad visas etc.)
- Working experience in the same position/industry or both 2+ years
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- At least Strong Intermediate English
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Positive attitude under stressful conditions and willingness to help wherever required
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office/Web sources such as air companies’ websites, Booking.com etc.
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings