Our client is a cutting-edge, technology focused company that provides a better way of detecting and managing risks that may impact the outcome of clinical trials. Their solutions, all of which are cloud-based, are driven by a unique set of algorithms that interrogate clinical and operational data in real-time centrally to conveniently illuminate outliers and anomalies in data.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to become a part of a mixed development team. We expect that the best suitable candidate is ready to face challenges, take part in solution making, cooperate with other parts of the team to deliver quality solutions and handle tasks independently while working as a part of the team.
- Building product functionality by writing clean, efficient and maintainable code
- Propose process improvements and changes
- Validating designs & requirements from the technical perspective
- Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
- Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
- Proven experience in building large-scale client-side solutions using Angular
- Experience with typical client-side tasks like routing, caching, communicating with API, etc.
- Experience with SASS/LESS/PostCSS
- Knowledge of Linux basics
- Be eager to learn & share knowledge
- Strong communication & team working skills
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
JS libs used: typescript, jest, rx.js, webpack, d3, plotly.js, moment, bootstrap