to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
- Increase test automation suite
- Implement tests validating REST services and data processing flows
- Collaborate with Engineers and other stakeholders to assure the highest quality of delivered solutions
- Troubleshoot various problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Following Agile Development principles to deliver high quality work
- At least 4 years of experience as AQA Engineer
- Strong experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture
- Strong experience in Selenium, Puppeteer or TestStudio automation tools and frameworks
- API Testing including calling SOAP and REST
- Experience with working in a Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
- Experience testing database levels of a product or application.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings