N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 2000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for Senior Customer Engagement Manager to join our team. As a Senior Customer Engagement Manager you will be working with a rich pipeline of potential clients focusing on deals conversion/closure of enterprise-size businesses (including world-known market leaders, Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients) through management of the whole pre- and process from A to Z. This is a unique direct client-facing role of being the key frontline person to the client throughout the whole journey. It includes development and implement of own strategies leveraging company's rich expertise and portfolio as well as full support of internal N-iX units on the way to successful deals closure.
Your key duties will include:
Our perfect candidate must have advanced skills and experience in:
- Coordination of the overall pre- process, from initial contact of warm potential customer until contract execution stage.
- Effective work with assigned pipeline of potential requests, evaluating the most prospective opportunities, develop and implement strategies to convert them into business.
- Prepare -related documentation and artifacts as part of client's offering (proposals, commercial offers, RFI/RFP, tender documentation, targeted presentations etc. necessary to convert an enterprise-size client)
- Keeping an accurate database of developed artifacts and maintain proper and systematic CRM records (Salesforce)
- Tight cooperation with internal company units/stakeholders and following established processes to ensure the smooth project sales and kick-off
- Acting in compliance to all Company Policies & Procedures
- Min 5+ years of experience of working as EM/Sales manager, SPM/Delivery manager, Tech/QA lead directly involved in customer communication, qualification, business needs understanding, able to construct clear sales messages and work on sales strategy within presales team
- English - advanced; German, or other foreign language will be a plus
- Lead qualification and business needs understanding of the client.
- Sales process management, including internal and external stakeholders management
- Sales documentation preparation, with availability to address customer need up to the point within predefined sales strategy and business model
- Sales strategy development and implementation within a joint presales team
- Company presentation from the perspective of expertise, portfolio and delivery capabilities
- IT industry knowledge and IT outsourcing specifics (SDLC, Software Development Methodologies, Technologies, Estimation Techniques, PM practices, sales quota preparation etc.)
- IT industry sales (outsourcing in particular), such as emotional intelligence, prospecting, negotiations, deal closure etc.
- Typical Services/Cooperation Models of IT outsourcing industry and Billing Models
- Business communication, correspondence and business ethics
- High analytical skills (ability to analyze and recognize potential clients’ needs and find appropriate solutions)
- Strong project management and risk management skills
- Time management and self-organization skills
- Result orientation and ability to provide results in short term
- Superior presentation skills
- Proactiveness, ability to multitask
- Available for business travel
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings