N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 2000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
N-iX is actively growing in Poland, so today we are looking for an Office Manager to take care about our new cozy office in Krakow, Poland.
As an Office Manager, you will be working with a rich pipeline of company branches by managing the whole office balance life process. This is a unique direct people-facing role where the Office Manager can be the critical frontline person and develop and implement their strategies leveraging its rich expertise.
- Managing the reception area - first point of contact for colleagues and company clients
- Ensure effective telephone and mail communications
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture and goods, according to the company policies and budgetary restrictions. Processing invoices
- Ensures proper running of office layout and coordinating service providers to keep the office clean and safe
- Follow office procedures and planning tools
- Providing help with the organization of business visits (meetings, transfer, order lunches, etc). Support in organization in-house or off-site activities, celebrations and conferences
- Assist in international and domestic relocations as being the first reliable point of contact for those who have just arrived as well as help with adaptation. Providing help with oral and written (documents) translation into Polish
- Partner to HR operations in on-and off-boarding of employees (workplace preparation, office toure, access card, welcome package)
- Support with the IT department on office equipment
- 2-years' of an experience on Office Management-related positions
- Polish - advanced level or native is a must
- English - upper intermediate or higher
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Superior business correspondence skills
- High level of attention to details and accuracy
- Proactive, ability to multi-tasking and to work autonomously, managing issues from different areas
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization and time management
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills, get things done, maintaining a professional appearance, attitude and work ethic at all times.
- Be able for potential domestic business trips (within Poland).
- Full-time job. Office-based.
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Benefit cafeteria
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings