N-iX is an international company with Ukrainian roots that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries spanning Europe, the US, and Latin America. Today, we are a strong community of 2,000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
Currently, we are looking for Сlient Partner Key Accounts to join our newly established Client Partnership organization. As a Senior Client Partner, you will be working with both N-iX Delivery organization and our Key Clients Accounts representatives in DACH region to maintain high level of satisfaction through multiple years of partnership and generate and convert mutually beneficial business opportunities. Among N-iX’s key accounts are well-known companies from Fortune 100 / Fortune 500 lists and well-established mature technology businesses that develop their flagship software products and systems with N-iX for some time already.
Senior Client Partner will be closely working with several Key Clients accounts during their post-sales stage with N-iX. He/she will utilize hunting and farming strategies to achieve account development goals with assigned Key Clients (up to 5 accounts).
- Onboard N-iX’s new Client at the company’s organization and help deliver upon N-iX commitments on Client’s immediate and long-term needs
- Facilitate regular N-iX performance reviews with a Client’s representatives (monthly/quarterly rhythm)
- Support Client’s Renewals – ongoing SOWs/contracts and other commercial and legal documents of established cooperation framework
- Develop and maintain Account growth and communication plans
- Identify and track cooperation opportunities with existing and new Clients’ stakeholders/organizations
- Identify and present relevant N-iX expertise, experience and case studies (or similar information) to effectively address open opportunities/client’s representatives’ needs
- Identify and engage new stakeholders of a Client, develop and maintain Account stakeholders map
- Analyze and address client satisfaction responses, manage incidents resolutions (if any); follow-up on action items.
- Build and maintain account reports, developed for N-iX internal stakeholders’ usage, including N-iX Strategic Group on assigned accounts (regular and on-demand)
- M. Sc in economics, computer science, applied math or similar
- Master of Business Administration will be a plus
- Previous experience working with multinational global IT technology businesses
- 5+ years in IT Outsourcing business as part of technical, sales/, or account management teams.
- Upper-intermediate + level of English
- German, Spanish speaking skills will be a plus
- Knowledge of the most common estimation techniques and ability to transform the estimates into Sales Quota
- Understanding of the Management phases and processes
- Understanding of Talent Management specifics in IT
- Knowledge of Typical Services/Cooperation Models in IT and corresponding Billing Models
- Business documentation and business correspondence. Understanding of how to prepare bids, offers, commercial proposals, RFIs, RFPs
- Proficiency in business correspondence and communication with different level stakeholders (from middle management to C-level management)
- Work with legal documentation. Being able to address cooperation, commercial, compliance and legal requirements on the opportunities to corresponding contract terms
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot or similar)
- Proactive, outspoken, effective communicator and presenter, with high EQ
- Disciplined, process/results driver
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings