We are looking for a skillful Lead Java Full Stack Engineer, who must be able to adjust to constant business change.
Our customer - Integrated Shipping Services has set itself apart as an independent carrier with a fresh, unique approach. His strategy as a global niche carrier offers distinctive advantages to customers worldwide. We have created a smart, efficient network that ensures stable, reliable services; and we have made it our mission to focus on the needs of our customers, which stand at the heart of all our decisions. The main idea of our product operates in select trades, where it has a competitive advantage and where it can provide superior service. We maintain a flexible partnership approach with other major carriers, and our new line structure is a much-needed alternative to customers concerned about the current alliance-dominated market.
- Leading development team for both technical and resources aspects.
- Continue to contribute as hands on full stack developer (80%)
- Owning the entire development cycle, including design, architecture, development, and DevOps.
- Working in XP methodology with Remote pairing.
- Programming in pair programming practice
- Making sure the development progress is in a good working pace
- Making sure the developers always have stories in ToDo
- Acting as focal point for developer’s tech problems
- Assign the pairs and their stories on a daily basis
- Conducting the standups
- DEV lead in the IPM ceremony (negotiate the voting if needed)
- Mentoring and enablement of juniors/Freshmen
- Acting as focal point in front of the business and management
- Accountability for the coding standards implementation (TDD, DDD, design patterns, etc.)
- Architecture guidance and enforcement
- Mitigate pull request failures due to WhiteSource verifications
- BSc in Software Engineering or BS degree in Computer Science.
- 4+ years of experience in development team leadership (must)
- 6+ years of experience in the following technologies: Java, Spring (must)
- Experience with Functional Programming and Java Streams.
- 5+ years of experience in FE development with modern java script Framework/libraries (practical experience with Angular is a must).
- Experience with developing a reactive UI (Reactive JS).
- 2+ years of experience in TDD/BDD development in the following frameworks: Junit, Jasmin, Mockito, Protractor/Selenium
- 2+ years of experience in micro-services-based architecture and tools (Spring Boot/Cloud)
- Experience in DevOps development and Jenkins.
- Experience in development in Kotlin – big advantage.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying cloud/hybrid-based solutions.
- Experience in developing and deploying in Container based environments (Kubernetes, Cloud foundry).
- Familiarity with the following design concepts: micro-services, service discovery, circuit breaker.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Versatility and capability to switch easily between different tasks and technologies.
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Excellent English - verbal and written.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings