We are looking for a Senior SAP Basis Consultant with broad experience in designing and implementing technical SAP solutions.
The candidate should have an advanced understanding of SAP products/components, analytics, SAP application migrations, upgrades, and support services. You will provide an enterprise-level reference architecture for SAP support landscapes and IBM DB2 architecture.
- L3 Support of SAP Environments of a Customer with the ability to own, lead and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, and process improvements.
- Analyze current landscape setups and come up with proposals for improvement
- Database administration IBM DB2, ability to perform database upgrades, apply Fix packs, optimizing and tuning DB2, handle backups, backup and restore strategies, database security, database problem determination and resolution
- Manage system performance, upgrades, corrections, and transport management (CTS/TMS), client and landscape strategies, storage strategies.
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring of Production SAP systems and providing services and ensuring their availability, table size management
- At least 7+ years of hands-on experience in SAP Basis Administration
- Must have experience with DB2 (utilities e.g. db2advise, db2dart, db2expln)
- Core experience working with SAP ERP Environments
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems
- Ukrainian language is a must
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings