We are looking for a Middle Database Engineer
to join our team.
About the Client:
Our Client is among the top 100 of Fortune’s Global 500 companies, a leading global supplier of technology and services (Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology). The project requires working with the data provided from different inputs (suppliers, retailers, factories), analyze it, and create Coverage Mapping (visualization on map or production graph). You’ll have a chance to improve the quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm.
- Implementation of business logic in Data Warehouse according with the specifications;
- Pipelines management (ETL pipelines in datafactory);
- Loadings and query performance tuning;
- Sometimes migrating code from Oracle to Azure Synapse.
- Developent of data base systems (MS-SQL/T-SQL, Synapse SQL);
- Writing well performing SQL code and investigating & implementing performance measures;
- SVM (Git, ...).
- Creation and maintenance of Azure DevOps & Data Factory pipelines;
- Data warehousing / dimensional modeling;
- Working within an agile project setup;
- Developing robust data pipelines with dbt;
- Worked in Supply Chain & Logistics and aware of SAP MM Data structures.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings