N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, the UK, the US, and Colombia. Today, we are a strong community of 2,000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
Currently, we are looking for Сlient Partner Key Accounts to join our Client Partnership organization. As a Senior Client Partner, you will be working with both N-iX Delivery organization and our Key Clients Accounts representatives in DACH region to maintain high level of satisfaction through multiple years of partnership and generate and convert mutually beneficial business opportunities. Among N-iX’s key accounts are well-known companies from Fortune 100 / Fortune 500 lists and well-established mature technology businesses that develop their flagship software products and systems with N-iX for some time already.
Senior Client Partner will be closely working with several Key Clients accounts during their post-sales stage with N-iX. He/she will utilize hunting and farming strategies to achieve account development goals with assigned Key Clients (up to 5 accounts).
- Identify business lines in clients' portfolios that constitute the most interest to N-iX business development (potential, revenue, sales margin)
- Understand technology, business and regulatory requirements of SW services provisioning by vendors in such business lines.
- Develop sales strategies to enter the new business segments based on the requirements to the vendors.
- Understand clients indirect procurement framework and N-iX profiling according to the set up clients policies
- Develop N-iX profile in client procurement framework in order to serve customers from multiple business lines and locations.
- Learn and understand the profiling of N-iX competitors in the procurement (pricing, quality, locations, strength of partnership with business lines, know-hows, unique IPs, etc)
- Understand and maintain N-iX SWOT as a vendor in the procurement
- Build and utilize a personal network of industry and client representatives
- Be a member of / visit industry specific events and bring insights into sellable propositions for Clients (e.g. use Teradata vs Snowflake because Enterprise SW is still old school in the industry, use MS Azure because of out of the box ESB, etc)
- Seek opportunities for onsite presentations of N-iX capabilities and case studies to procurement/business lines stakeholders
- Identify relevant business stakeholders by internal references, XING, LinkedIn, procurement, company/industry events and personal network
- Develop, present (on-site/off-site), follow-up and close proposals for identified stakeholders
- Review current N-iX workstreams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Understand how current N-iX streams plug-in to the other business lines and what opportunities create for us
- Do on-site QBRs and budget planning sessions.
- 5+ years of experience in information technology service companies and 3+ years as part of technical, sales/, project or account management teams.
- Have experience working in or with clients in Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial Automation, Energy and related industries in the DACH region.
- Upper-intermediate + level of English and German
- M. Sc in economics, computer science, applied math or similar
- Understanding of the most common estimation techniques and ability to transform the estimates into Sales Quota
- Understanding of the Project Management phases and processes
- Understanding of Typical Services/Cooperation Models in IT and corresponding Billing Models
- Business documentation and business correspondence. Understanding of how to prepare bids, offers, commercial proposals, RFIs, RFPs
- Proficiency in business correspondence and communication with different level stakeholders (from middle management to C-level management)
- Work with legal documentation. Being able to address cooperation, commercial, compliance and legal requirements on the opportunities to corresponding contract terms
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot or similar)
- Proactive, outspoken, effective communicator and presenter, with high EQ
- Disciplined, process/results driver
- Ready for business trips
Reports directly to Head of Client Partnership
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings