Our client is based in the UK and is a leading provider of ground-breaking software tools and data for farmers in the UK, Africa, and Europe. As part of a larger agri-services business with £1b+ revenue, they combine technology from satellite operators, weather data providers, and the world’s leading agricultural research teams to deliver decision support to help the world grow more food. They have the best of a small, start-up culture with the benefits of the support of a global enterprise. The project includes working with satellite imagery, maps, and precise agriculture algorithms.
We are looking for the talented and enthusiastic Front-end Software Engineer to join our company!
You have an opportunity to become part of an established team within a fast-growing software business in an exciting industry.
The team is split between the UK and Ukraine, with a flexible working culture and a focus on giving people both the opportunity to grow and enjoy the work they do.
- Be part of discussion, planning and implementation of new features
- Implement company products using Angular 2+ framework
- Perform code review
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives relevant to UI tech
- Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
- Perform a variety of software development activities such as design, development, integration, unit testing, and assisting with end-user documentation
- Deliver great and consistent results being a part of a Scrum team
- English intermediate level
- Expert with Angular 2+ framework
- Understanding of software design principles and front-end application architecture
- Solid engineering capability with an eye towards performance and responsiveness
- Practical experience with Redux architecture
- Experience in code testing (Jasmine / Jest / Karma etc.)
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- Experience using CI/CD and test automation tools and frameworks (e. g. Bitrise, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Experience with Ionic or other Cross-Platform Mobile App will be a plus
- An eye for a good UI/UX and experience with working closely with designers
- Competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips