N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 2000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies
Currently, we are looking for an Administrative Location Specialist who will join our team.
About the job:
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of company properties, searching for the best deals in the property market. Administrative Location Specialists are responsible for finding new premises and ensuring that employees are happy with their living situation. The role covers all N-iX locations in all countries.
- Search and analyze new offices and Coworking spaces in Ukraine and abroad. Creating an internal database
- Prepare research reports and recommendations across the spectrum of property asset classes
- Help contractors with all kinds of Coworkings related requests
- Keep records of visitors to company Hubs. Update the list of residents for partner coworking spaces
- Control of receiving counterparty invoices and their timely payment.
- Working with agreements with Lessors in different countries
- Inspection of facilities in order to find new offices and partner co-working spaces.
- Provide information, necessary documentation, etc. for other departments to assist with property functioning issues
- Сreating simple announcement posts at the Workplace
- Alerting in case of escalation
- Identifies and reports problems to Line Manager
- Working experience in the same or related position/industry or both 2+ year
- Experience in working with documentation
- Excellent written and spoken English (B2+)
- Spanish will be a plus
- Strong investigative/research, analytical skills
- Superior business correspondence skills
- Task prioritizing and organizing skills, ability to cope with intensive workload
- Ability to work under pressure, high level of self-control
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings