Fourth is the power behind the world’s hospitality industry. Their leading technology better connects our customers with their business data giving them the visibility, insight and control they need to achieve more.
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE.
Fourth is looking for an Azure DevOps/SRE to join their team and help maintain, evolve and develop the complex infrastructure that gears the Fourth technology. In this position you will be at the forefront of Fourth expansion, working with multiple work streams, products and stakeholders. This is a tremendous opportunity to prove yourself and unlock the new growth frontiers for the company.
- Combine DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering skills to create, maintain and troubleshoot a variety of Azure-based infrastructures.
- Communicate to the business to understand business and technical requirements for the project. Communicate technical constraints and decisions to the business.
- Communicate and collaborate with a team of skilled DevOps/SRE engineers during project implementation.
- Implement and maintain various infrastructure landscapes based on the Azure and Kubernetes stack
- Manage stakeholders and external interfaces
- Define and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Encourage and building automated processes wherever possible
- Perform Incident management and root cause analysis
- Lead performance tuning and optimization efforts
- Drive infrastructure cost optimization for customers
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Ensuring production environments created are fit for purpose and scalable as demand grows
- Documenting all changes and infrastructure/architecture setups
- Act in compliance to all Company Policies & Procedures
Desirable Professional Certifications:
- Solid understanding of Azure cloud (other clouds is a big plus)
- Solid experience with containers and microservices (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience working on Linux and MS Windows based infrastructure
- Proficient with scripting in Windows/Linux (PowerShell/Bash).
- Experience with automation using scripting (Python/Ruby/Golang) and tools such as Puppet, Chef, Rundeck
- A good understanding of the networks/web and its protocols/technologies
- Experience with web servers (Tomcat/IIS)
- Firm grasp on version control concepts and build systems
- Configuration and managing databases (MS SQL Server)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Experience with at least one major CI/CD tool
- Experience with at least one major cloud service: Azure primary
- Experience working with APIs
- Be able to provide advice and leadership on issues such as centralized monitoring, operational alarms and alerts, and cost optimization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- At least upper-intermediate English level
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings