N-iX is looking for Senior/Lead Java Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development. Our Client is an electric vehicle infrastructure company based in California, who operates the largest online network of independently owned EV charging stations in USA and other 13 countries.
- You know how to build flexible and scalable systems.
- You make thoughtful and respectful contributions to code reviews and design discussions.
- You are excited to dive into code you’ve never seen before, figure out what it does, make it better, and document it.
- You define user requirements, discuss trade-offs, and plan timelines.
- You mentor junior developers and make your team stronger.
- You test your code to ensure correctness and minimize regressions.
- You have a respectful, positive, and constructive attitude.
- You have five or more years of experience building back-end software using Java.
- You must have experience with Kotlin
- Working experience with microservices architecture.
- You must have experience with messaging systems (Kafka)
- You have a strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- You must have experience with deployment using Docker (preferably in the Kubernetes IaC environment)
- You know how to apply computer science algorithms and data structures.
- You have built and used RESTful APIs.
- You communicate effectively with cross-functional groups.
Nice to have:
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings