N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, the UK, the US and Colombia. Today, we are a strong community of 2000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a Junior Content Writer who is determined to turn their passion for writing into a flourishing career. You will play a key role as a member of the N-iX Marketing Team, crafting impactful content to promote N-iX and its services to global audiences.
If you are fluent in English and want to be an integral part of a creative multi-functional team, this job is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write thought-provoking content that resonates with target audiences;
- Engage with colleagues across the company to create unique content that reflects our customer value proposition (CVP);
- Collaborate with domain and tech experts to produce powerful content that showcases the company’s expertise;
- Blog on an ongoing basis to promote company services, increase brand awareness, attract site visitors, and generate leads;
- Develop a broad range of high-quality marketing copies, such as blogs, landing pages, case studies, etc.;
- Continuously work on improving content on the company’s global website: n-ix.com;
- Collaborate with SEO experts to make sure all website content is optimized for search engines.
- Gather insights and conduct market research.
- Work with designers to create appealing visuals.
- Advanced+ level of English;
- 1+ years of commercial writing experience;
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Proven experience in writing top-quality content;
- Experience in prompting and navigating AI tools, such as ChatGPT;
- Passion for writing and a strong interest in marketing and tech;
- Sound knowledge of SEO best practices for the creation of digital content;
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear and easy-to-understand content that resonates with a variety of audiences;
- Experience in digital marketing, advertising, tech, or related fields is a plus;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently, a positive team-oriented attitude;
- Collaborative working style.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings