Senior Frontend Engineer
About our client:
Our client is revolutionizing the engineering design industry by offering technologies and services that enable customers to leverage system simulation. The flagship product is a cloud system simulation platform that helps engineers design, analyze, and simulate physical systems. The team is dedicated to guiding customers to create innovative technologies.
About the role:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about joining the software engineering team as a Frontend Developer. The team is responsible for delivering high end web applications to improve the productivity of our customers.
Do you want to help us make a technically complex application area accessible to everyone?
Do you want to change the world of Computer Aided Engineering and make a significant impact on classic engineering?
Do you want to grow with us?
If you are an experienced and ambitious software engineer who wants to contribute to the success of a unique new product in a growing market of industrial users, then we are a perfect match!
What will you do:
- Design and implement new User Interface features based on innovation, customer feedback, and technology evolution, and the product roadmap
- Establish architecture and best practices with your teammates
- Lead the development of product milestones
- Maintain the quality of our codebase by engaging in regular code reviews and refactoring activities
- Working with a tech-stack that involves React, Typescript, 3D rendering and more
- Collaborate in core (Scrum) or focus teams
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with React.js and its ecosystem, including Redux or similar
- You are passionate about establishing and communicating about front-end architecture and you have previous experience with software design of complex web apps (a plus would be experience in agile architectures)
- An instinct to develop clean code and an interest in current best practices
- A team-oriented spirit and interest in working in an agile product team
- Fluent communication in English and an interest in technical discussion and knowledge sharing
- 5+ years working experience
Nice to have:
- Backend development experiences in NodeJS, Java, Python
- Experience in Data visualization (D3.js, Plotly.js)
- Experience in 3D visualization on the web (Three.js, react-three-fiber)
- Experience in performance optimization of web applications
- Progressive web apps
- Familiarity with CI/CD
More about our community:
- Lots of autonomy in a workplace that values personal initiative, creativity, and innovation
- Unique architectural and technical challenges that flow from building a cloud platform for engineering computations
- Pleasant and agile working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
- Colleagues sharing your interest and passion for front-end development
- Colleagues with top expertise in complementing areas such as mathematics, physical modeling, application knowledge and compiler development
- Opportunities to make a difference in a product used by some of the leading tech companies in their respective industries
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings