Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is a robust game development and art production studio, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 80 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
- Create art in a semi realistic style, from start concept to implementation in the game
- Excellent understanding of human anatomy
- Experience in drawing semi realistic portraits
- Create character concepts
- Quick sketching methods and great rendering skills
- good freehand drawing skills
- Photobash, basic knowledge of 3d software
- Receive and implement feedback thoughtfully
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop
- Ability to create highly polished game assets and marketing materials
- Strong knowledge of color theory, composition, and lighting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Exceptional portfolio with illustrations and concept art.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings