One of the world's largest fashion retailers selling in 215 markets through its online platform or its 6,477 stores in 95 markets. By working closely together as a single company globally focused on the key elements of fashion production – design, manufacture, distribution, and retail.
All the production is founded on three pillars – flexibility, digital integration, and sustainability.
- 3+ years of extensive Java development, Maven
- 2-3 years of Spring framework and building Spring web applications
- Understanding and experience developing and deploying microservices
- Experience developing REST interfaces, OpenApi
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills
- OOP, OOD, DDD. Design Patterns proficient
- Working knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL technologies – Mongo DB
- Working knowledge of IBM MQ, Kafka, Kafka streaming
- Familiar with GrayLog, Grafana
- Working knowledge of OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Working experience in an Agile environment, a clear understanding of Agile methodologies mindset, and development practices applicable to them
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Provide system or technical development expertise to the team
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
- Provide effort estimations
- Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders (Product Owner) on customer’s site
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds