N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 21 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Eastern Europe talents the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies as well as technological start-ups. N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries - Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Sweden, Malta, the UK, the US, and Colombia.
We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant to join our Office administration family and work closely in a friendly international team of office managers.
This position is a great opportunity to start or continue your career in IT industry, with a possibility for future growth within the office administration team or in company in general. As the office managers team is quit international (we have office managers in different cities in Ukraine and countries in Europe and Latin America) the candidate will have a chance to practice English daily and meet coworkers and even friend from all over the world. Daily challenges and interesting tasks, lots of communication with all our employees and company visitors wait for you. This is the role for proactive, creative and wide-open worldview.
Reception and facility duties:
- Managing the reception area - first point of contact for colleagues and company clients. Cooperation with the landlord and representatives of the business center
- Ensure effective telephone, mail communications as well as conducting correspondence and other postal operations
- Cooperation with suppliers
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, goods, according to the company policies and budgetary restrictions and processing invoices and control of their timely payment under supervision
- Ensures proper running of office layout
- Providing help with the organization of company business visits (meetings, transfer, presents, etc)
- Conducting the whole process of the Shared Team Space process (updating data and maps, changing work types up to date)
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
HR and Marketing support duties:
- Partner to HR operations in on-and off-boarding of employees (workplace preparation, office tour, access card, documents postal support etc).
- Support in organization in-house or off-site activities, celebrations and conferences, etc.
- Support in ordering, distribution and tracking of the necessary branded products (like anniversary gifts for employees or other materials)
- Relevant experience in Office Management or related positions would be a plus
- English - upper intermediate or higher
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Superior business correspondence skills
- High level of attention to details and accuracy
- Proactive, ability to multi-tasking and to work autonomously, managing issues from different areas
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization and time management
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills, get things done, maintaining a professional appearance, attitude and work ethic at all times
- Part-time schedule which includes 4 working hours per day in the office, 5 days per week
Organizational relationship - reports to the Head of Administrative Services Unit.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings